Thursday 30 January 2014

My finished Guard so far. Part 2: Heavy weapons squads

G'day everyone,

later post than I would have liked, busy with work and real life, too tired, blah, blah blah, excuses....etc, anyways.

Today we have some pictures of my finished heavy weapons teams. Still have a mortar team to build, still trying to decide how to pose them considering this platoon is mostly "in motion", not sure a running mortar team would look the part. Your thoughts?

here we have team 1, Missile launchers. as my army is Urban themed I wanted to take the chance to give the teams a sort of mini diorama feel that only the large bases allow.






Team 2, Heavy bolters, still seems I need to drill one of the barrels.






well there you go, I hope you enjoyed them, please let me know wht you think.

thanks for looking.

Cheers Cuthbo

2 comments:

  1. These bases are absolutely gorgeous, perfect mini dioramas. Very very impressive work sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the removable models. I laughed about the Heavy Bolter that missed having it's barrel drilled out. Every time I go to take photos I find something that I have missed on my models. Every singe time!

    ReplyDelete